Sunday, December 16, 2007

Welcome to the Virtual Guidebooks Blog

People keep asking me to start a blog (web log, a periodic posting of news and views) about my website: Don Bain's Virtual Guidebooks. So here it is!

The blog posts will appear here, on Blogger (VirtualGuidebooks.BlogSpot.com) and also on the home page of the Virtual Guidebooks site.

My plan is to use the blog for several things.

• To alert my regular visitors when new panoramas have been added to the site. The new ones tend to get lost amongst the huge number already on the site.

• To tell you about my travels, which will usually include a few preview images. It often takes me as much as a year to finish the panos from a major trip and get them all on the site.

• To present more information about places that I feature on the site. This will include history, geography, and links to books, movies, and websites.

• To announce new projects, such as my plan to sell fine art prints of my panoramas.

I welcome feedback - email me: dbain@virtualguidebooks.com
Don Bain

No comments: